Cultural icon Robin Arzón is launching the very first lifestyle membership club in Web3 to help members unlock their true potential.
Robin has been named one of the most influential people on Fortune Magazine’s 40 Under 40 list. She was the first-ever recipient of Glamour Magazine’s “Daring to Disrupt” Award. And, she has been covered widely in media, including The New York Times, WSJ, Vanity Fair, People, ESPN, Cosmopolitan, Women’s Heath, Fortune, Forbes.
Robin’s powerful influence and undeniable swagger transcend the fitness space. She has some of the most engaged communities across Web2 platforms, including Instagram and Facebook - people who believe in her, and share her values of self-actualization, self-empowerment, and resilience. And now, it’s time to bring her community across diverse Web2 platforms and diverse communities together in Web3. Together, we will lift each other up, and transform into Royalty. 👑👑👑
If you share Robin’s values (self-actualization, self-empowerment, resilience) and are experienced in managing communities on Twitter and TikTok (Discord preferred but not a must), we’d love to talk to you.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for help managing our community on Twitter and TikTook. Your core focus will be gearing up for Swagger Society’s initial NFT drops and thereafter:
• Plan editorial calendar for social posts
• Write Twitter and TikTok creative and copy (images, reels etc.)
• Help manage internal CRM via Hubspot
• Support Robin’s internal Marketing and (external) strategic communications teams on IRL and digital events
• Plan, organize and execute on live Twitter spaces, Instagram Live, Discord Live, AMAs, and podcasts
• Plan and run community contests, sweeps and promotions
• Moderate and respond to all community activity on Twitter (Discord preferred, but not a must)
What we’re looking for
• First and foremost, you deeply believe in Robin and her community’s core values of:
○ Personal Empowerment
• You are familiar with, and passionate about NFT projects (note: you may, but do not have to be, a degen 🚀)
• You have in-depth experience managing communities on Twitter and TikTok (Discord preferred, but not a must)
If this sounds like something you’d like to do, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we’d love to hear from you.